Here’s a question to the ladies! Ever thought there would be a real replacement for your bright and beautiful lipsticks? You never imagined stepping out of your house without applying a lipstick among the riots of colours you already own. And, one fine day, you heard about this novel coronavirus. No sooner than later, the nationwide lockdown got implemented, and then, here you are, amidst the pandemic, reading this post about how to wear a face mask to protect yourself from the spread of COVID-19.
Why Should You Wear a Face Mask?
Not just for women, wearing masks is important for one and all (in the age where the world is suffering from a global health crisis). With each passing day, the world is discovering newer things about the novel coronavirus.
Despite the confusion, there are two different functions of masks. It helps the wearer from getting infected and vice-versa – meaning that the masks also help others from getting infected by the wearer. Imagine the infected person not wearing a mask! The impact itself can be exponential. A small mistake can result in thousands of deaths. To prevent so, here are the best ways to wear a mask.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Wearing a Mask
The world is suffering from health crises where just symptoms of cough and cold can give people panic attacks. Cold and flu, as a matter of fact, are the symptoms of COVID-19. People who suspect having COVID-19 should be kept isolated.
Despite maintaining physical distancing, they should wear a mask always. Besides, it is everyone’s responsibility to protect the community. And, in order to do so, wearing a mask becomes vital. If you want to buy masks in bulk, you can get in touch with a face mask manufacturer in Delhi. Here are the steps to perform.
- Sanitize your hands with soap or sanitizer (remember 20 minutes is the key)
- Ensure the exterior of the mask faces out if some part of the mask is missing throw it away and use another
- Unfold pleats and ensure that they face down
- Place it over your nose, mouth & chin
- Put each ear loop around each ear
- If the mask comes with strings, tie them up properly
- Once the mask comes in proper shape, use your thumb and index finger to pinch the bendable portion around the nose’s bridge
- If it comes with a lower tie, tie the lower one once it gets fitted to the bridge behind your head
- Tie it like a bow
- Ensure that it covers your mouth and nose completely covers under the chin
- Then, wash your hands
Step-by-Step Instructions to Remove Your Mask
Just like wearing your mask requires maintaining hygiene, removing it also needs the same. Here are the steps:
- Wash your hands
- Without touching the mask, untie it by opening the strings or removing the straps from the ears
- If it is a surgical mask, throw it in the dustbin
- If it is an N-95 mask, wash it but do not touch the filter
- Wash the hand using a sanitizer or liquid soap containing alcohol
These are the things you should perform in order to wear and remove your mask accordingly